Words – The greatest form of Architecture.
I have always known this to be true. As an interpreter and professional working with limited language deaf individuals I saw first-hand how not having the words to express oneself – ones’ sadness, anger, petulance, disappointment, or betrayal – even ones’ happiness, delight, amusement, or joy – caused deep frustration and a profound sense of separation.
Words build connection, self-efficacy, beliefs, and results. Words build our lives.
These past months have changed me. I am quicker to act on thoughts and in so doing they become things. I awaken each day curious to discover what new wonder awaits me. I write daily which I dearly love. I write for me. Words build my life.
In the MKMMA course we read daily from Og Mandino’s The Greatest Salesman in the World. In the Land of OG as my dear sister calls it, life’s journey thrills, excites, and evokes important keys for success. Be There. Be Aware. Be Love. Be Happy. Be Grace-filled. Be Grateful, Be in Action.
I remembered my own journey and who I AM.
Before taking the MasterKey course I poured myself out for everyone else. And now, after the MKMMA experience – I pour myself out for me as well. I am happy and at peace – even in times of stress.
I learned the art of meditation. Specific sentences from daily reading became mantras, words that come back when I go astray, guideposts for the journey, medicine for the soul.
Top 10 Phrases to Build a Life on:
- I form Good Habits and become their Slaves.
- I dig for reasons to applaud, I greet this day with Love, and I succeed.
- I build my castle one brick at a time for I know that small attempts, repeated, complete any undertaking. I persist, I win.
- I am unique, I am rare, and there is value in all rarity.
- Today I shall behave as if this is the day I will be remembered ~ Dr. Seuss
- I live this day as if it is my last.
- I am a master of my emotions and when I master my moods I control my destiny.
- I paint the day with laughter, I frame this night in Song. I am Happy, I am Successful.
- I too nurture my mind and body to fulfill my dreams.
- I set goals for the day, the week, the month, the year, my life. Do it Now!
It is the 10th week since the MKMMA course officially ended – its lessons keep on giving. Words have always painted my world. I revel in this now. What will build your world?
Want to learn more? Want to discover and uncover your reason and purpose? Want more in your life? I invite you to leave your name and email in the sidebar where it says 7 Days to a New Life. The next class starts September 2015. There are Pay-it-Forward scholarships waiting! I will make sure you receive information on how to receive a scholarship and when the course begins. You will also get a head-start with The 7 Day Mental Diet which is your gift for subscribing. You can truly change your life in 7 Days.