“This week has been one of sorting it all out. Ups and downs, courage opportunities abound and increased recognition of the importance of deciding what I am letting go.
I have enjoyed reading Haanel 9, 10, and 11. Now they read like an old friend, reminding me of who I am.
“What so ever things you desire, when you pray, believe you receive them and you shall have them,” not always in our time, but in due time, when the time is right.
I wrote 2 pages after one of the Sits of things I got from it – here are just a few:
- I have everything I need right now for success in any endeavor.
- I have wellness as part of 7Owlz.
- Retreats, workshops, wisdom circles…I have led many times over the years as a storyteller…I know what to do here, and want to begin planning new offerings.
- Word of mouth is the best…as Og says, “practice and improve, and polish the words I utter to sell my goods, for this is the foundation on which I build my career” no matter what form my career takes.
- All things are actually in alignment for my greatest good…Universal Mind is working through every encounter.
I love doing the morning reading of Haanel, The Sits, the Og readings, the habit of setting one personal service objective per week. I look forward to the comments, and blogs I receive to read and I learn so much from others in the MKMMA course.
I thank each of you who reads and comments on my blog – your encouragement is beyond belief, letting me know I am on the right track! You are each a blessing!