Coaching & Workshops
Family Business Coaching
Looking for a Coach who is a good fit for you?
Take a moment to review below to see if we are a match.
Take a moment to review below to see if we are a match.
- a Seeker, a person who takes the Initiative, has an Openness & Desire for growth?
- considered by yourself and others to be a life-long learner?
- willing to try new things & take action with it?
- open to the process, already on the path of self-discovery, but experiencing a stuck place or feeling like you have lost your inspiration and want more?
- want to reconnect with your creativity and become the person you know intuitively you were born to be?
- want help with your relationships?
- want your relationships to work for both of you be this your first time or second time around?
- are open to learning and have a deep desire to make a change(s) in your life.
- are willing to try new ways of being or interacting.
- see the value of working on your life from a holistic approach.
- are ready to reinvent your life but haven’t yet found the “key” to unlock your essential self.
- decide you are ready to master crucial conversations.
- decide you want to take control of your life.
- decide you want to empower yourself and the people in your life.
- decide you want a structure for your relationships unique to each individual and anchored in healthy values.
- decide you want support through this next transition…
We may be a good fit for each other. Let’s find out.
Coaching & Workshops
At Diane Weekley Coaching we believe that each person is unique, naturally creative, resourceful, and whole – capable of guiding and directing his or her own life.
We also believe that today, with constant distraction and technology replacing real face to face connection, people feel more isolated from themselves and one another than ever before. We’ve lost our ability to truly hear ourselves and one another. We’ve become disconnected from our inner guidance system. Because in Life Coaching, the client’s desires drive the coaching relationship and the session agenda, Life Coaching can reconnect you with your True North.
- Do you want to empower yourself to make new choices or break the chain of events that make you feel like you have “no choice”?
- Do you feel stuck and want to jolt your own creativity?
- Are you ready to complete something in your life – a joyous, good, bad or terrifying experience – to make way for something new?
- Do you want more joy and celebration in your life or want to regain a sense of personal power?
- These are just a few of the outcomes that happen through Life Coaching.
It takes about 12 weeks for your brain to create new neural pathways and solidify new habits. If you want real change in your life select the coaching suite that is right for you. Coaching Suites can be purchased in 3-month, 6-month and 12-month suites.
Coaching Suites and Packages
Explore your life’s purpose, values, and heart’s desires. Adopt new behaviors to strengthen your Self-Love, live from your Truth, and freely choose your next steps for action.
Silver Coaching Suite
One 45-minute session three times per month with unlimited emails for added support. Schedule sessions 7 – 10 days apart to give you time to practice and implement your new next steps. Purchase in a variety of suites:
- 3-month package – 9 sessions total
- 6-month package – 18 sessions total
- A 10% discount will be applied when the total is paid in advance.
Gold Coaching Suite
One 50-minute session per week with unlimited emails PLUS Hot-spot Coaching at any-time when you need the added support to take you to the next level. Schedule sessions approximately 7 days apart for optimum practice and implementation.
Purchase in a variety of suites:
- 3-month package – 12 sessions total
- 6-month package – 24 sessions total
- A 20% discount will be applied when the total is paid in advance.
Coaching Soiree ~ Group Coaching
Coaching in groups is a wonderful way to grow and enter into a community of people who also want many of the things you want. One person “steps in front” and shares about a goal he or she wants to achieve or a problem to be solved. As other group members map the coaching onto their own life, they gain insights into their experience and clarity on next steps for action.
- Monthly 1.5-hour group session focused on participant dreams, goals and challenges.
- Coaching Soiree: $49 per group coaching session.
- Just $35 per session when you are already coaching with Diane.
Educational Coaching Packages
Setting New Boundaries Coaching Suite – 12 Weeks
Explore your life’s purpose, values, healthy and unhealthy boundaries and adopt new behaviors to strengthen your Self-Love, live from your Truth, and make decisions you can stick with that are right for you. One on One coaching specific to your issues and needs. Includes 1 weekly one-hour session, and hotspot coaching as needed for 5 – 10 minutes when you get in a crunch.
Crucial Conversations – 8 Weeks
Change conversations from conflict and contention to collaboration and connectedness. Each week learn and get coached on how to integrate four critical communication skills needed to find your equilibrium in any conversation no matter the setting.
Available Topic Specific Workshops
Workshops and short-term training available for groups, retreats and more. Schedule any of the workshops outlined below or customize a workshop specific to your group’s needs. Contact Diane Weekley for more information at email@example.com
Boundary Setting for Blossoming Relationships Workshop
Women are chronic over-givers. It’s time to draw healthy boundaries that give the space we need for self-care and self-love, to become the powerful women our families and our communities require — and that we know we came here to be. In this three-hour workshop, dig in and discover your personal vision for your life, what you value most, how to be responsible to others instead of for them and build out your plan of action to shift from Controlling to Caring and living your Sacred Purpose.
Find your equilibrium in any conversation. In this 3- hour workshop you will learn how 4 critical communication skills can change any conversation from conflict and contention to collaboration and connectedness. Learn how to create alliances even when it’s hard.
Learning Style & Communication - Based on PETALS ®
Is your style so loud that you don’t hear what someone else is saying? Do your kids resist the directions you give them? Do you wonder why communication breakdowns happen more often than you think they should? Perhaps it’s all about style. Learn how your learning style and the styles of your friends, significant other, children or other people in your life affect how easily you communicate with one another.
1.5 – 2 hour workshop; Great for team building, individuals, and families with children 6 and up.
Problem Solving Made Simple
This small group interactive workshop series teaches a step by step approach to problem recognition, clarification between fact and interpretation, gathering information, problem definition, and much more. Grounded in cognitive behavioral change principles participants gain practice to successfully resolve problems and conflict in just 9 sessions.
Maximum participants: 8
Boundary Setting for Blossoming Relationships Series
In this 7-week series work on 7 strategies for living grounded in Self-Responsibility and Self-Love and developing healthy boundaries. You will clarify what is most important to you and create a bold vision for your future. In the workshop we’ll practice the skills needed to speak candidly, hold your own and ask for what you want. You will discover how to say No without Guilt and say Yes to the things most important to you. You will learn and practice the skills to listen fully and be open to receiving any message – compliments, criticism, whatever comes your way with grace and ease. You will come away with clear understanding of what healthy boundaries are, where you want your “gates” to be and when to open and close them. You will see where you can shift from being Responsible For Others to Responsible To Others.
If you are one of the millions of people out there who is not reaching their health and wellness goals it may be time to take a closer look at the stories you tell yourself and the patterns you acquired over a lifetime.
It may be time to take a closer look at the mindsets you hold and how those thought patterns affect your ability to respond to life as it comes at you.
Reframing the stories you tell yourself, shifting your mindset specific to the goals you have about your overall wellbeing, is critical to success.
In order to shift your mindset first you must look at who you are at heart and what is truly important to you.
If this describes you, I totally understand. As an Adult Child of Alcoholics (ACOA) I’ve been on a lifelong search for balance and self-understanding since my late teens. Learning how change really happens, learning what it truly means to live well, has made all the difference. The work I do is embedded in the work of John Travis, developer of the Wellness Inventory. Here is a succinct definition of wellness according to Dr. Travis:
- Wellness is a choice—a decision you make to move toward optimal health.
- Wellness is a way of life—a lifestyle you design to achieve your highest potential for wellbeing.
- Wellness is a process—a developing awareness that there is no endpoint, but that health and happiness are possible in each moment, here and now.
- Wellness is a balanced channeling of energy—energy received from the environment, transformed within you, and returned to affect the world around you.
- Wellness is the integration of body, mind, and spirit—the appreciation that everything you do, and think, and feel, and believe has an impact on your state of health and the health of the world.
- Wellness is the loving acceptance of yourself.
John Travis, M.D.
What does this mean, that wellness is a choice? Doesn’t wellness have everything to do with illness, immune system function, and whether you are sick or not? That is just a part of the equation.
The foundation for True Health and Wellbeing is grounded in Self-Responsibility and Self- Love which influences all aspects of your life. If you grew up in the chaos of an alcoholic home (really any home where substance abuse occurred regularly) you did not see self-responsibility or self-love modeled successfully. Daily decisions may not have been made on what was best for the individual but more on what was expedient for the moment. As an adult you probably have had to learn new behavior patterns that foster positive and healthy outcomes. True Health and Wellbeing is grounded in the daily decisions you make that move you toward your wellness goals. Wellness is about increasing your self-awareness and designing a life in which You and your Essential Self thrive.
Self-Responsibility and Love is the first domain on the Wellness Inventory Wheel. Without exploring this foundational domain achieving and sustaining your wellness goals is…well, difficult at best, and may be a cause for continued self-sabotage.
One on One Wellness Coaching
Working with a wellness coach keeps you motivated and accountable for your agreements to reach your wellness goals. Wellness coaching amplifies the power and effectiveness of the Wellness Inventory many times over. If you have been contemplating making changes and haven’t been able to move forward with your wellness goals working with a wellness coach can make the difference.
Available in 3-month and 6-month packages.
Wellness Inventory and Action Planning (product)
This unique online program has dynamic interactive tools to help you determine your personal wellness priorities and achieve your goals by integrating all aspects of your life. The program offers guidance and tools to transform this new awareness into lasting changes through development of a personal wellness plan, a wellness journal, email reminders, and many wellness resources. Experience the original and proven whole-person approach.
A One- Year Subscription is $40. Combined with coaching, it’s the most comprehensive approach to personal wellbeing.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Remember to Become a Member
As a member, you never miss a post AND you get access to my exclusive free guide and content.
Sign up today to join other happy subscribers!
Family Business Coaching
When you work in a family run business roles and responsibilities can sometimes get confused, blurred or negatively impact your relationships. You may find yourself asking, “What just happened? Why can’t we seem to get on the same page?” or “Which hat am I wearing now?” or, “Why can’t he (or she) seem to understand what’s at stake here?” How you relate to one another at home and at work and finding the balance between the two can make or break a relationship. Work rhythms may differ widely from your partner’s and that can impact outputs, productivity and bottom-line results. Get coached on how to have those crucial conversations about work and home. Identify and delineate the boundaries between these important life domains. Develop an action plan to work through processes, difficulties and decisions. Map out processes to make working together more efficient and effective. Learn when and how to pick the best decision-making process for better results and happier partnering.